Pioneer F90BT HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just installed one and everything worked perfect until I tried to eject a DVD. It got jammed and didn't want to come out. I sent it back and they are sending me another one. It is a great unit I must say. I don't even feel a need to update it because I don't experience any lag that others talk about. You just have a bad unit and it will probably be a lot to fix, unless you have some kind of warranty. I'm kind of pissed cause I have to send it back and wait up to 10 days just to get another one. The Navi is real good, even compared to Garmin. I can get through my 120gb Ipod way faster than my Iva-w505. My Blackberry synced up no problem and everyone said I sounded clear. I bought a refurb so I'm not suprised.

You can try the reset button. Some say hold down the reset and the eject for 4-5 seconds. Try rebooting. Check out the Avic411 forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.