Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsampsell
10+ year member

Music and Electronics Nut
Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used but I bought this new on July 1, 2011 from Crutchfield so its not very old at all. It is in perfect condition. There are no known scratches on the face. Includes the remote, the harnesses, the ipod cable, the manual and the box.

Price: $950 shipped* (Not interested in trading)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Insured FedEx Ground shipping is included to the lower 48 US. I will not ship internationally. I'm sorry. Please don't ask. I've had bad experiences with selling internationally.

Additional Information: I know I don't have much of a record on this site but Scott from American Radio in C_u_mming, GA has been on here for a long time and he and his team installed/tuned this for me. You can contact him for any verification.

Also, if it helps, here's a link to the fordtaurus.net forum where I post about all my car stereo stuff: Ford Taurus Forum • 8" Subs in Rear Deck - Ford Taurus Forum

I'm also on CarAudioClassifieds.com and DIYMA.com forums but I don't have any sales or references on those.

Item Pictures:

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling for a couple reasons but mainly to try something new. I had an AVH-P4200DVD and switched it to an AVIC-Z130BT just before finding out about the P99RS and I thought I could just deal with the great audio quality of the P99RS but I actually really miss the AV functionality so I went back with a AVIC-Z130BT. I'd like to try some other processors to see if I can get the same audio quality of the P99RS and still keep the AV functionality of the Z130BT. I may end up regretting selling it but I really want to try to get the best of both worlds.

you sure no trade man, i have a ton of things lying around, i also have the pioneer prs a900 to match that

payton do i have to send u more pics of this deck in use hahahahahahahaha

this deck puts out some clear asss SQ and yes i have messed around with one in person....

It makes me want one more
I so wish I could hand deliver this one to you. I visited Grand Junction in summer of 97 while on vacation. That's some pretty country out there. Well, pretty to me anyway. I grew up in South Florida, went to school in Indiana and have been living in Georgia for 13 years now so anything out West is nice to me.

Arg, if i only had the cash, but the holidays have drained me sooo badly. Will be at least a month before I can even think of dropping the money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif... well, GLWS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...