Not open for further replies.

Mattd0344
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
Item(s) for Sale:

12" SSA Dcon Single 4 Ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This 12" SSA Dcon is in great condition and sounds amazing. I was absolutely impressed by the subwoofer's output and sound quality. The only reason I am getting rid of it is to try out a SSA Xcon.

Price:

$90 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be shipped via USPS or UPS with insurance and signature confirmation. I will only ship within the continental US.

Feedback Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/391763-mattd0344-feedback-thread.html

Item Pictures:

Photo1-5.jpg

Photo1-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll sound worlds better in my opinion. I had a pair of 12" Alpine Type R's in 4 cubes tuned to 32hz and they definitely got loud but sounded muddy and they couldn't hit the lows like I wanted.

On just 300rms, this sub will get plenty loud and sound terrific. I have owned a variety of different subs and this one is one of my favorites; which is why I am wanting to try out a SSA Xcon.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Well the Fi Q and Icon are going to be in a different class of subwoofers. However, I guarantee that anyone who has ever owned a Dcon will say don't let the 300rms power rating fool you. It will get very loud and sound amazing on minimal power. Look on the SSA forum and you'll see all of the people who rave about the Dcon.

I ran it on a MB Quart DSC1500.1D at 4 ohms (375rms), but with a conservative gain. Dcons are built tough and can take 500rms of clean power with no problem though. Also, I have used the subwoofer for about a month.

For those who have sent me a PM, I am having troubles replying. I keep getting an error that says my Outbox is full, even after I deleted my messages. I'll try again in the morning.

Any trades? I have an old school alpine 3523 amp thats 10/10 mechanically 8/10 cosmetic, bnib kicker ks13 tweeters with crossovers, alpine type r tweeters and crossovers and rockford fosgate mids.

I PM'd you the day you posted this. Did you get it or just ignore it?
I posted earlier that I was getting errors when I tried PMing and I deleted every message, but forgot to keep my newest PM's so I forgot who all PMed me. I apologize for not getting back to you.

For those looking to trade, I need an amp that does 600+rms at 2ohms. Let me know what you have! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...