Pioneer DEHP8400MP vs DEHP840MP

N00B!!!

Can anybody please tell what the difference is between the 8400 and the 840? I'm probably gonna get the p840 because on eBay, the price difference isn't very big at all, but i'm just curious about what exactly the difference is between the 2. From the pictures, they look very similar, but is there a difference in performance? Thanks in advance for any info on this subject.

Well the 840MP is 50x4 but I think the only real diffrence is the warrenty. Premier decks have a 2 year warrenty as where the normal Pioneer's are like 1 year.

Originally posted by ThunderTunes premier has better sq
How do you figure?

If there were two identical vehicles, with idential systems(all variables the same), but one was equiped with the p840 and the other one had the 8400 in it...and I brought you into each vehicle without letting you see the head unit, would you be able to tell me which head unit was in each vehicle because you hear an audible difference?

Short answer, no.

- Steve

No one asked if anyone liked it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Personally, I like it way more then I liked my 9300 I had. I like it cuz its a very plain looking deck when the face is closed. People are like whoa! when I open mine up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.