pioneer deh-x7500s

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've sold and installed a handful of them. That's a real steal for only 30 bucks. I would sell them at cost for around 100 or so I think and it has decent features. The "s" denotes the satellite radio version of that unit and I've never used the sat. radio. The USB port reads 32gb flash drives without issue and you can scroll through the folders to find music easily. It controls ipods too so you can just leave one in the glove box or something and use it as music storage while the unit scrolls through the library.

I've sold and installed a handful of them. That's a real steal for only 30 bucks. I would sell them at cost for around 100 or so I think and it has decent features. The "s" denotes the satellite radio version of that unit and I've never used the sat. radio. The USB port reads 32gb flash drives without issue and you can scroll through the folders to find music easily. It controls ipods too so you can just leave one in the glove box or something and use it as music storage while the unit scrolls through the library.
Kewl I didn't bother popping out my phone to see it online or anything but saw it was bit of a "high" series number, figured what the hell only 30 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juanmgarza26

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
juanmgarza26
McAllen, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date