Pioneer DEH-P9600MP or Pioneer DEH-P960MP

The Premier is definately worth the extra money, I am running the 960MP and I love it. The only thing now is we need to come together to make so kick ass videos for it!

only difference i know of is price and pre-amp voltages... spring that extra 20 bux and get the premier

The 960 only has 4v outs. So what would the 9600 have then???? I'm saying this b/c I wanted to buy it but was depressed with it only having 4v outs. You would think it would have better for it being like $400 (ebay)

I'm not 100% sure on it only having 4v put i'm amost sure..

Jon

The 960 only has 4v outs. So what would the 9600 have then???? I'm saying this b/c I wanted to buy it but was depressed with it only having 4v outs. You would think it would have better for it being like $400 (ebay)

I'm not 100% sure on it only having 4v put i'm amost sure..

Jon
I dont know where you are getting your info, I have the 960 and its running 6.5 preouts, not 4. Check with the Pioneer website!

Yea, what Apoc said....

They both are essentially the same model, atleast in appearance, BUT!!! there are some noteable differences.

Pioneer Preimer 960MP

6.5V

2 Year Manfact. Warr.

*I'm also sure there are a few more features, but I personally don't know them all. This model can also be found online for the same price of the 9600MP, so why wouldn't you go with the clear winner?* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pioneer 9600MP

4.0V

1 Year Manfact. Warr.

according to the pioneer website after comparing both models:

the 960mp has 99 mp3 folder support, the 9600mp has only 9

the 960mp has PRO Mode (High, Mid, Low) in the RCA preouts options

preout voltage: 9600mp Hi-Volt (4V), 100 ohm 960mp Hi-Volt (6.5V), 100 ohm

warrant: 9600mp 1 year 960mp 2 year

hope this helps...

does anyone know if the DEH-P960MP has an aux. input for rca's for xm radio such as the commander? i would rather not make it a dedicated connection through the head unit cause i like my extra XM display. thanks

It is ready to use with XM, but I am not sure what connection they use for it. I might have time to check later today, but not for sure.

Has anyone else downloaded the software to make their own videos?!

I have a 9600 and the eject button doesn't work about 15% of the time. The right nob feels flimsy and I hate to use it. Other then that an incredible sounding headunit, finally got the EQ tweaked and is sounding great!

I have heard lots of people locally that say they eat CDs like a mofo. Not too much you can do to help that....Have you expirimented with any of the videos?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jayhawkk

10+ year member
I am teh law!
Jayhawkk
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date