Pioneer deh-p9400 or alpine cda-9815?

gregus
10+ year member

norway
Hello,

I'm having trouble deciding between the pioneer 9400 and the alpine 9815 headunit. Does anyone have any experience with either of them, or maybe both?

I haven't found any tests of them in magazines either, so if anyone knows a good site to find tests of caraudioprodukts, it'd be great to know!

I'm also planning on doing some timecorrection when i get the h/u, and i've got a 3 way front system, with the woofers in the doors and the mid-dome and the tweeter on the dash, while i've got a 2 way set in the rear, and i run this with a dls a-7 amp, which is a 5 channel, and i've got 2 channels for the woofers and 2 channels for the mid-domes and tweeters, while the last one is for the subwoofer. Does anyone have an idea of how i can timecorrect the rear speakers as well, as the h/u doesn't have more than 3 pairs of rca's? I guess i can't without buying a dsp or something..? i guess maybe i shouldn't bother using the rear speakers...

Thanks in advance!

Gregus

go to an audio store and test out which one you like better. some people hate alpines, some people hate pioneers. its your call.
-nate
I have to agree ... it's the best thing to do.

Least this was said before the people with 9815's say it's better, and vice versa.

- Steve

It turns out the retailer couldn't get the alpine after all, so i guess i'm gonna wait for a while.. i still want the 940 more, but it's higher priced here, so i'm gonna think... so, it wasn't too late after all, huh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gregus

10+ year member
gregus
norway
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from