• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 959
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I found a site called Etronics.com. I want to order a new HU from them, but first I wanted to see if anyone else has ordered anything from them. Is their merchandise factory new? Are they a reputable site? Thanks.

I'm sure the products are new. If not they would have to tell you. As for reputation, I heard that there are bad reports about their customer service. Then again, I absolutely hate Circuit City customer service and other people like it. Point being, every company has bad reports, it all depends on who you talk to. Do a search for store reviews on-line. I know that there is a site that has on-line store reviews.

i ordered from etronics.com before, the prices on that site are great. i ordered a portable minidisc player, and some accessories for a friend(headphones and some other stuff), never had a problem with them as far as ordering and shipping goes. i dont know about there customer service since i never used it, hope any of this helps.

i have a brand new pioneer DEH-P7400MP for sale was opened only to look at never installed cause i realized it wouldnt work my panasonic CD changer i paid 250 before shipping i will sell it for 220 and you also pay shipping please email me if interested

carrionhxc@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Screenshot_20240609-212906.png

Blackout67

Jun 9, 2024
Screenshot_20240609-212805.png