Pioneer can lick me

lowcru
10+ year member

Ok someone has to help me with this, I loved my pioneer deck, but today one of the preamps broke and when I buy a new one, there is no way its gona be a pioneer. Anyone who has used a pioneer knows they have nice EQ's built in (well i thought it was nice), and thats what I really liked about my deck. Are their any other nice sounding decks out there with an EQ similar to pioneer?? If anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know .

And one more thing, should I go for the 4v preamp this time?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

it broke....ive never heard of that...but neway, a 4v preout will require less amp power..so why not...but if it broke, then sumthing was ****ed up..id get the same one replaced

"I really like pioneer, But i broke my **** because i'm an idiot , so what is a nother non pioneer brand to break. I Just doin't wann admit that I ran the rca badly and tripped over it like a bastard."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.