Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
I've got a Pioneer bass knob, and a JL Audio fuse holder for sale. I never personally used the bass knob, and it's just sitting around right now. Looking to just get rid of it. I'm not sure how much they go for, so I'll say $12 shipped OBO.

I bought the fuse holder off a member on here about 8 months ago. Nice little unit, never personally used it though. It takes 1/0 in and out, and holds an ANL fuse. Great condition, and I'm not sure what I could get out of this specific one, so I'll say about $20+shipping OBO.

Will do a deal if both are bought together, will also entertain trade offers.

Can somebody ban this guy, it's a bot because he is doing this on every post. Mods ban him!
get lost. I'm just looking for new gear is all. Sorry not everybody drops insane amounts of money of their equipment.

get lost. I'm just looking for new gear is all. Sorry not everybody drops insane amounts of money of their equipment.
First of all, GFY second of all I didn't mean to post this on your thread. So sorry, and I haven't always had the money to drop crazy cash on my system I just work hard so I can play hard. GLWS.

First of all, GFY second of all I didn't mean to post this on your thread. So sorry, and I haven't always had the money to drop crazy cash on my system I just work hard so I can play hard. GLWS.
No problem, I understand. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Price drop. $8 shipped on bass knob, $18 shipped on fuse holder. Will do lower deal if both bought together.

Bump, adding 20 ft. of Knukonceptz 1/0 wire. It's uncut, still in the box they shipped to me. The color is black, and it's KCA (their version of cca).

Do you know what the bass knob came off of? I have a PRS-D1200M that is missing a bass knob!
Bass knob was originally used for a GM-8500M, I believe. The one that puts out 600@2. I'm not sure if they use the same style or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...