Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVIC Z120BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Relatively new, Bought at end of December and didn't install until March. Screen has no scratches so I will give it a rating of 10 both cosmetically and functionally.

Unit has been modded to run video playback without parking break being engaged. Not sure if this can be reverted without buying a new wiring harness if desired. The mod also allows one to input address physically into GPS without having to pull over and engage parking brake.

Original box, operator manual/cd included

Price:

$1100 shipped. Paypal extra. Prefer paypal but will accept personal check/money order once it clears unit will be shipped.

NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

AVIC-Z120BT - Flagship In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth and 7" Widescreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA

Pioneer link for exact details of the unit

Will include the CD-IU50V cable so video can be streamed from iPod or iPhone onto unit.

Item Pictures:

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg
[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest guys

As for price, I don't base price off ebay anymore as I don't buy electronics on there anymore. If you want to buy from bobs wholesale or whoever then by all means do so. This thing retails for 1600 and is 4 months old. I will warranty for you if needed for the remainder of the warranty.

Also, I don't "need" to sell. I am content with this and if I can't get close to asking price I'll just keep it until I find the next thing I actually do want, since there aren't any good cd players on the market right now.

Price is a bit negotiable but I can tell you right now I won't let it go for anywhere near "ebay prices"

You guys know better than to post dump about pricing. If you want to inform a member you feel his price should be adjusted, you do it via PM. The ca.com staff has made that very clear by now.

As for you wone, you really stepped over the line by posting your own counter sale item to lure people away from the OP's thread here. If I ever see you do this again, I will do more than simply warn you.

You guys wouldn't want someone to do this to your ad, dont do it to someone elses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.