Pioneer avic-f90bt bluetooth, navigation $500

ACT Audio
10+ year member

ACT AUDIO
Item(s) for Sale: PIONEER AVIC-F90BT W/ PAC PSWI-PS

Item(s) Description/Condition: LIGHTLY USED

Price: $500 + SHIPPING

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90BT navigation receiver plays your DVDs and CDs, as well as offering a full slate of built-in and expandable features. Its 5.8" wide screen offers high-resolution graphics and a user-friendly touch panel interface. And Pioneer Premier protects this double-sized receiver with a 2-year warranty.

MSN® Direct

A built-in MSN® Direct tuner provides real-time traffic reports, so you can be sure you're taking the best route to your destination. You'll also get the latest on local gas prices, weather, and events in most major cities, along with instant access to movie times, restaurants, and more. You'll get a free 3-month membership with the AVIC-F90BT.

Powerful navigation

No need to insert a navigation disc — the AVIC-F90BT stores its navigation maps in its flash memory, and its maps can be updated through the memory card slot. The system stores over 12 million points-of-interest, guiding you to anything from takeout Thai to the nearest gas station. The system's text-to-speech function announces street names as you go, making it easy to keep track of your location.

Hands-free phone calls and more

You can make hands-free calls easily, thanks to the built-in Bluetooth® receiver and Pioneer's Conversational Voice Control. The intelligent voice-recognition software recognizes your intent and prompts you for additional information when required. Add a Pioneer iPod® adapter, and you can use voice commands to search your iPod for music by artist, album, genre, and playlist.

Additional entertainment

You can expand your entertainment possibilities by connecting audio sources through the USB input, SD card slot, or audio/video inputs. Tap into the variety of satellite radio with a Pioneer XM or SIRIUS tuner, or add Pioneer's HD Radio™ tuner to enjoy the crystal-clear sound quality of HD Radio.

Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Hands-on Research" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.

Note: Bluetooth compatibility with this receiver may vary, depending on your phone and service provider.

Get more info on this product

Details:

General features:

navigation receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)

5.8" touchscreen

fits double-sized dash openings

voice control of iPod audio (with optional adapter) and Bluetooth

built-in MSN Direct data services (three-month trial subscription included), for real-time traffic, weather reports, and more in most major cities (to use MSN Direct services along with an optional HD Radio tuner will require this antenna adapter)

map coverage of US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii, with over 12 million points-of-interest

Audio/video features:

plays MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV files recorded on CD-ROM, CD-R, and CD-RW discs

supports video playback from DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, with DivX playback from DVD/CD and MPEG4 playback from USB/SD

high- and low-pass filters

3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves

bass boost

Expandability:

built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling

compatible with Pioneer iPod adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio tuner

inputs: USB input, SD card slot, front-panel A/V input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input

outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26526018

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.