SOLD Pioneer avic f700-bt

HOME
Hello! So is it being shipped to you first? If so, I'm assuming you'll test it for full functionality? Does it come in original box with all original components?

V.

Hello! So is it being shipped to you first? If so, I'm assuming you'll test it for full functionality? Does it come in original box with all original components?
V.
whats up V! yeah its coming to me first so i can test for full functionality... comes in original box and components just dont need it my N1 is doing fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sorry, my header could have been more specific. Anyway, I might be the only one, but I want to get rid of the large AV source window on the main...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
Download the manual. Should be some information provided. https://manualsfile.com/product/j0s9nlrgv.html
I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.

About this thread

ICHASEPAPER2010
HOME
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
michaellane
really.jpg