Not open for further replies.

oxsign
5,000+ posts

No Affiliation
Orlando, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Im helping a friend out and posting this up for him. It's in great condition with no scratches.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 In-dash DVD receiver/navigation system at Crutchfield.com

Price:

$500 O.B.O. NO TRADES PLEASE

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is shipped

Item Pictures:

12337318.jpg

56845e75.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

By adapter do you mean the PIONEER CD-BTB200 ? The d3 has gps built in so I don't think you'd need an adapter for that. Just trying to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...