SOLD Pioneer Avic-D3

dye4metal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tampa, Fl
Im trying to either sell or trade out for a flip unit or something else. im open for trades but need a head unit. ill be willing to add cash.

Appearance: 8/10 no scratches on the screen or anything just a scratch on the top that i got from taking it in and out of my dash from such a tight fit, (only on the metal)

Function: 10/10 everything works and ive had it hooked up to a battery in my garage for about a month now working fine.

What it comes with: Ipod Cable, GPS Antenna, 2008 Map Disc, RCA Harness, Power harness, its only missing the din cage which got thrown away in one of my boxes

im asking 400 shipped

pics will be up soon

im pretty sure itll mount without the cage. ive used it without. its got the ipod cable too. i dont need the amp i got a bunch of stuff i dont want already ha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.