Pioneer AVIC-D3 navigation double-din head unit for sale

DDFrontier
10+ year member

Louisiana
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVIC-D3 Nav/AM/FM/CD/DVD head unit. Comes with CD-R55 remote (had to be purchased separately) and Pioneer CD-BTB200 bluetooth module (had to be purchased separately). Comes in original box with wiring harnesses, both map CDs, manuals, etc. Works flawlessly and has the Nav and video bypass done.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used by me in one vehicle for last 4 years. Unit is in great shape. Only sign of wear is on the edges of the volume knob where the paint is worn off slightly.

Price:

$325 shipped OBO. Not interested in any trades, just need it gone and out of my way.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping in CONUS only.

Item Pictures:

2v3kl5w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the head unit. I have no interest in the bt adapter if you want to sell it to another member and then sell me the DD. I will send you a PM

So whats the real story here? I sent you quite a few PM's stating that I would take it with the BT adapter and you told me that you had already sold the BT adapter and only the D3 was still available. Now it appears the BT is back with the D3?

I was ready to pull the trigger on this a week ago.....

Item(s) for Sale:

$325 shipped OBO. Not interested in any trades, just need it gone and out of my way.

Shipping in CONUS only.

My offer I pm'd you last week of 300.00 for the D3 and the BT (everything in your ad) still stands. I already told you the funds were sitting in paypal ready to go. You say go and its done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.