Pioneer avic d3, Kenwood 6019????

if they are not authorized you will not get the rebate

call pioneer and ask them

unless that rebate is though the store itself

id call that store and ask if its a rebate with pioneer or themselves

looks good.. but look at above the price.. it says no mail in rebate required, 200 dollars discount is already applied. along with their own discount...???

so thats mean it is not possible to get another 200 dollars rebate since it is already applied in this price?

looks good.. but look at above the price.. it says no mail in rebate required, 200 dollars discount is already applied. along with their own discount...???
so thats mean it is not possible to get another 200 dollars rebate since it is already applied in this price?
Yea rebate already applied. I only wanted to buy authorized, so I compaired this price to the Best Buy/Crutchfield price. Al-Eds had great shipping also and if I ever have a problem I dont have to worry about dealing with some ebay sellers policies. Worth a little extra if you ask me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.