Pioneer avhx2700 vs kenwood ddx372

Participant count
  • Participant list

jboy2015

Senior VIP Member
Socal
Realized that my stock HU is pretty weak and LOCs are eh, so im stepping it up. Both of these HUs have 4 volt preamp.

Pioneer: 13 band EQ, nicer display.

Kenwood: 5 band EQ, volume KNOB.

Otherwise the stats/features on these units are pretty equal on paper. Any recommendations between these two?

Thanks

More info.What do you drive?

Whats your overall plan for your system?

Are you ever going to put amps in?

I have a stock HU, using locs to a ppi 1000.1 to 12w6v3 and a ppi 900.4 to rockford 6x9s. Its a 2015 ram 1500. Stock HU doesnt put out much before clipping, so im looking for a HU thatll put out more clean power, while maintaining my bluetooth and rear camera

Go with the pioneer. It has 24bit DAC and time alignment. Mmm dat time alignment. Drop the LOCS, run Low level inputs(rcas).

make sure the double din will fit, you will prob need some kind of dash kit.

Go with the pioneer. It has 24bit DAC and time alignment. Mmm dat time alignment. Drop the LOCS, run Low level inputs(rcas).
make sure the double din will fit, you will prob need some kind of dash kit.
That's the kinda info I was looking for. Thanks my man, just gonna miss a knob lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.