Pioneer AVH-X58BHS Head unit - need adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list

PassatSport2015

US
Can anyone recommend an factory harness adapter so I can keep my factory steering wheel functions.

I know Maestro, PAC, Metra, Crux makes them but what is a reliable one. Maestro seems to be pricey like 175. And other range from 90 to 130.

2015 VW Passat Sport

Sent from my Portable

Maestro and PAC are my first 2 choices with Axxess from metra being a close 3rd choice. Cant really go wrong with any of them. I don't have any experience with Crux so I can't say anything about that product. The PAC website does not show a harness for a 2015, however idata link Maestro has one and the cool thing about that harness is it has the steering wheel controls built in. If you get the metra harness you have to purchase the steering wheel control module separately. Its defiantly worth the added cost. They are really nice interfaces.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.