Pioneer AVH-P4400BH

I do not have a build log and do not have the bose system. i bought the adapter for steering wheel controls, very easy to install and auto detected everything, you will lose the phone steering wheel controls though.

Another question:

When you pop in a CD, does it show the track information? Mine just shows the track number. These aren't burnt CDs either.

can you send a link to the bypass? this allows you to watch DVD movies while driving, correct?
thx
Yes. It works just fine. This is the one I purchased from Amazon. I don't fool with ebay.

Amazon.com: MicroBypass Video in Motion Automatic Parking Brake Bypass Interface for Select Pioneer: Electronics

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

thx!
anyone know where the cheapest we can get a head unit from online?

sorry, for the 4400 brand new..
I bought my from crutchfield. It isn't the cheapest, but when buying the first run, I prefer to have the customer service in case something goes wrong.

Yes. It works just fine. This is the one I purchased from Amazon. I don't fool with ebay.
Amazon.com: MicroBypass Video in Motion Automatic Parking Brake Bypass Interface for Select Pioneer: Electronics

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I bought my from crutchfield. It isn't the cheapest, but when buying the first run, I prefer to have the customer service in case something goes wrong.
I end up getting it from amazon... $428 shipped i think. the company is based in the same state that i live. so i think i should be ok for returns.

Does this unit support dual zone like the previous model AVH-P4300DVD so i can listen to iPod and watch a movie from the DVD through the rear screen at the same time ?

Hey gang. Just installed my 4400 yesterday. It is a great unit. But I have a couple ?'s. how do you register your phone or whatever to the unit? Also, after the install all my speakers were playing flawlessly, now it seems like the right side is louder than the left side. I checked my balance and everything was good. Gonna check the wiring tomorrow. Any suggestions? Also I can't seem to add my favorite contacts fort Bluetooth. Holla back!! 'preciate it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

doox00

10+ year member
doox00
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views