Zrx3200.1d

sorry to burst your bubble dude but the zrx wont even be close to making that amount of power dude. Your much better off with a brutus series if your going to go the hifonics route.

i needed to hear that! i know they probly do 1k rms and rated at 3.2k... i started with 2 of the bxi2008D rated 2k rms and i think every amp they made after that was a peace of crap...dident wana admit hifonics went to crap.. when i seen the newer ones with plastic mounts i knew lmao...

Db Drive PD2000.1 will blow any of those hifonics away. It can be had for $225 shipped from ebay. they are rated 2k @ 1ohm but will acutally do about 2500rms @ 1ohm and 3k+ @ .5ohm .

These are monster 2k's

i needed to hear that! i know they probly do 1k rms and rated at 3.2k... i started with 2 of the bxi2008D rated 2k rms and i think every amp they made after that was a peace of crap...dident wana admit hifonics went to crap.. when i seen the newer ones with plastic mounts i knew lmao...
Look into the Lanzar optidrive, dsc 2000.1, or aq2200..

The newer BRX and BRE series aint too bad if you keep your voltages up at 14.4, it'll make rated power. The BXI models were one of the worst brutus models that came into production they were horribly inefficient and were several hundred RMS off from rated the good thing is, they handle .5 ohms pretty well but thats all. I havent tried .5 ohms with the newer models yet but i havent had the need to go that low for more power. Plus at lower ohm loads you lose efficiency so its a diminishing return with these inefficient amps. Might want to sell everything for a good amp like Soundqubed, sundown, mmats, crescendo or incriminator audio amp

Db Drive PD2000.1 will blow any of those hifonics away. It can be had for $225 shipped from ebay. they are rated 2k @ 1ohm but will acutally do about 2500rms @ 1ohm and 3k+ @ .5ohm .
These are monster 2k's

Refurbs for $225 on Audiosavings. Unreliable company does the repairs though. Ive heard about a bunch of these amps crapping out. When sent to a quality amp repair company they can make **** good power after some modding.

for 250$ is there a better choice out there... btw looking for 2k rms at 1ohms not the 3.2k its rated at
there are alot better amps out there alot which have been named but it will give you the 2000w, my zrx2000 did 1500 maybe a little over, so I know that 3200 will do 2000....

Refurbs for $225 on Audiosavings. Unreliable company does the repairs though. Ive heard about a bunch of these amps crapping out. When sent to a quality amp repair company they can make **** good power after some modding.
i was told that they changed repair companys. I had one of the bad ones from a while back, it worked but it high volume would protect. i had a sundown 2000d and the db pretty much at same time the db was louder on the meter in all the same conditions and settings on the amps. They really are good amps.

Since they come with warranty id keep sending them b*tches back til i got a good one lol. i would have got another one if they didnt run out when mine was defective i gt the last one. But its the loudestt 2k amp ive heard/owned

I went with 2 SoundQubed Q1-2200Wx1 Mono Block Amp's I can only afford one this month so I only order one haha but next month I will get the second.

glad i made a good pick!!! i want real numbers not lies on a over rated peace of crap even if its 2 times the price of most 2k amps out

im gona try the one sq at .5 for fun when it gets here but plan on running em at 1 when i get both

one strage thing i did notice is the bord in the sq2200 looks almost exactly like the older hifonics amps....then agen u cant find the good hifonics amps n e more, probly because there were good! also there are 2 times the power transisters on a sq amp compared to hifonics even if its on the same prefab bord.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ptcruiser07

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ptcruiser07
TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies