Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

On my Superduty SWC it is just volume, next, and mode. I don't use CD's but I use "next" to change songs on my Ipod. "Mode" will change from Ipod-DVD-Radio.
Thanks! Im looking forward to installing the metra aswc on my 06 civic tomorrow..

on your question about the rear audio, looks like there is an AUX out for rear audio, and also some components cables for that as well.. are you sure you plugged into those cables? I'm using the owners manual as a reference.

Thanks! Im looking forward to installing the metra aswc on my 06 civic tomorrow..
on your question about the rear audio, looks like there is an AUX out for rear audio, and also some components cables for that as well.. are you sure you plugged into those cables? I'm using the owners manual as a reference.
My monitors don't have speakers built into them. After more research it looks like I am going to need wireless headphones and a transmitter. After that I should be able to listed to what ever I want while the kids can watch the movie in back and listed through the wireless headphones. The Dual Zoning on my Kenwood would let me play audio from movie to the rear speakers and whatever else I wanted to in the front speakers. At the time I thought my younger son would not put headphones on but now he is old enough.

I got my wireless headphones hooked up and working great. Now I am having trouble getting my bluetooth to work. Anybody install the Pioneer CD-BTB200? I have it all wired up and my phone recognized it but I can't get any info up. Even when I get a phone call it comes up on the screen but I can't hear the person on the phone through my speakers and they can't hear me.

This could be a loose connnection at the constant 12V wire; the HU needs constant 12V to save settings, that's why if you pulll the negative terminal on the battery they'll be lost. Does your HU go back to Demo mode too?
It was the constant 12V cable. Got it all fix over the weekend loving this HU.

Installed the metra aswc , pretty simple after i figured out which 20pin honda harness it was talking about.. i do notice that my buttons dont' work from time to time.. not sure what is going on ...

It was the constant 12V cable. Got it all fix over the weekend loving this HU.
Glad to hear you got it all worked out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just ordered this hu. hoping its better than my deh-6300ub.
I really love the double din-ness and the UI. Watched top gear on the way to detroit today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Would never go back to a single din if I could help it.

Hey guys, first post here. Came across this site from google, and I am interested in buying this HU I purchased a 2005 Scion tC last week, and I'm gonna throw it in that. I have a few questions: how long has this unit been out? I'm finding that the list price is 600$ but I've found it in the 300's on many sites, whats the reason for the low price? Also, I would like to get a blue tooth set up for my iPhone, does anyone know if it comes with the required equipment for that, and if not, what I would need to buy? Another thing I was curious about is whether or not the deck can stream google maps from your iPhone. I read the whole thread and people said that it worked with pandora, so it got me wondering if it can run the google maps app from your iPhone. I recently considered getting the recent appradio from pioneer which is specially designed for iPhones, but after reading many reviews, I'm leaning more towards this unit. Having google maps seems possible since both run apps and both are pioneer, it would really be awesome if it did (as I use google maps ALL the time, whether I'm just searching for a local wawa or if I'm trying to get somewhere specific).

Thanks for any help, this thread has been an awesome review of this product.

Welcome to the forum bears,

I wish I could help more - I do not have an iPhone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif I did however find this thread - which you may have found as well:

What stereos use my iPhone's Google Navigation? - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

In it, one person says this:

I finished installing my pioneer 4300DVD. I tried to use google maps and map quest navi on HU using app mode but no luck. I read online that motionx gps worked so I spent the $0.99 to give it a try. I've only tried it in my driveway but it did work on the HU. You can still listen to your iPod while the navi is being displayed. I'll have to try it out more. Also the 4300 is only $399 at sonicelectronix. Just keep in mind you also need the iPod cable and a relay to bypass the parking break safety.
Hope that's a little helpful - if not, bump for someone who knows more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Okay so i've had the HU for a few weeks now. I've been apart of this gmail music beta test. Today I downloaded an app called gmusic. Now i'm able to skip songs and title show on the screen. For those of you who don't know what google music here is link. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.music&hl=en
Can you explain this?? I'm very interested - is the app on your android phone, which is hooked up to the USB?

Interesting - if only I had an iPhone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif thanks for sharing. Too bad it doesn't work with Droids o_O

my usb dont work on my 4300 i use the cord they have n the box an my charger cord .when i plug them up its not working

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Heeltoeclutch

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Heeltoeclutch
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies