Pioneer and Premiere?

seg_representin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
What is the difference between pioneer and pioneer premier? I know that premier is better. I'm not asking that. But what are some differences. What do the premiers have that regular pioneer doesn't have. Is it just build quality.

premier's have higher rca output voltage. say for instance.. a pioneer deh-p6800mp. it has 2volt pre-outs. My pioneer premier deh-p680mp has 4.

Really? I used to think that pioneer was much better than premiere... well, I dont know if your premiere is the same premiere you can find in Colombia, with the red P and everything else... But the Premiere I know, is a totally LOOOW end equipment... If is not the same brand, please let me know, I could learn something new today hehe

Really? I used to think that pioneer was much better than premiere... well, I dont know if your premiere is the same premiere you can find in Colombia, with the red P and everything else... But the Premiere I know, is a totally LOOOW end equipment... If is not the same brand, please let me know, I could learn something new today hehe

Pioneer Premeir is not low end equipment...I hate to tell you. Ask Scott Owens.

The pioneer is black with carbon fiber looking dustcap. One of the best bang for the buck SPL subs I know. They don't play music very well, however.

Pioneer's Premier lineup of gear is most assuredly not low-end equipment. It is their upmarket gear much as the eXcelon line is Kenwood's upmarket stuff.

I cannot recall the Premier stuff being marked with a large red "p" but Prestige equipment is ~ Prestige being Audiovox's higher-end offerings.

And the Premier we are talking about in relation to Pioneer doesn't end with an "e." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And the Premier we are talking about in relation to Pioneer doesn't end with an "e." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
If you would look at the above posts you would notice that i was ****ed up and i admitted my mistake

If you would look at the above posts you would notice that i was ****ed up and i admitted my mistake
If you would look at my above post you would easily see that my response was not directed towards you but rather in direct response to that which was posted by MrLaRotta.

Thank you and have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you would look at my above post you would easily see that my response was not directed towards you but rather in direct response to that which was posted by MrLaRotta.Thank you and have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

in some units the above differences are valid but on others there is no difference other then warranty. IE the 780 and the 7800. same preout same everything other then the badge and warranty. just be sure to compare the units you are lookign at on the pioneer web site and call them to ensure the unit has everything you want. no better place to get your info then direct from the source.

Well, thank you again Im learning a lot here! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But anyway, Im still saying that, at least here, Premier is a bad brand, and also makes disposable cameras and cheap discmans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif hahaha

Anyway, all of you are right, Im pretty sure that Im confusing the original Pioneer Premier with a counterfeit version. I will send a pic later to make you laugh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.