pioneer 960mp

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
title states it!!! I want this or any really similar hu...

not partial to that exact deck... just love the dual face design and full color display.....

i'm actually looking for a couple decks... above deck with dual face or similar.. and a good sq deck with usb and 3 outputs... a good premier or excelon... single din... looking to possibly trade a laptop for one.... kenwood x891

Last edited by a moderator:
say bruh they had one on ebay about a week ago that went for about 150. Had 1 of these in my 99 Aurora that I sold about 2 yrs ago but sold it with the car. One of my favs with pioneer. HAPPY HUNT'N

Yeah good luck OP I was also looking for one. Might want to state what kind of condition your looking for and budget, if you want a clean one it won't be cheap

I've seen heaps of these decks for sale in Australia, and on the aussie ebay........ but they have got big issues with the ribbon cable for the front faces. good luck finding one mate..... very nice headunit

Yeah good luck OP I was also looking for one. Might want to state what kind of condition your looking for and budget, if you want a clean one it won't be cheap
not partial to that exact deck... just love the dual face design and full color display.....

say bruh they had one on ebay about a week ago that went for about 150. Had 1 of these in my 99 Aurora that I sold about 2 yrs ago but sold it with the car. One of my favs with pioneer. HAPPY HUNT'N
i know you got some headunits around there... but I also know you keep some laptops... lol so a trade is probably out the question for you huh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.