SOLD Pioneer 8600mp $50 Shipped! works just fine!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
This the the famous unit I got from Dennit on here...lol! THIS IS THE PREMIER 860mp...sorry, the title is wrong!

Everyone knows this is the color screen, 6.5 vot rca output, NICE pioneer units! Selling it this cheap only because the face is stuck (won't go in out). You can still remove the face and put it back on though. It plays PERFECTLY! As far as I know, it does NOT have the pica fuse issue.

It comes with the unit, the face, the faceplate case, trim ring and the cage.

Items it WILL NOT come with is the rca harness and wiring harness (MAY come with the harness...just gotta check if I have one to fit it).

Add $10 if you want a remote with/for it. I have 2-3 different kind of Pioneer remotes that you can choose from that all work with it.

Here are a few pics. First come, first serve. Plenty of references!

CIMG9739-1.jpg

CIMG9742-1.jpg

CIMG9743-1.jpg

CIMG9744-1.jpg

vitveet@hotmail.com

EDIT!!!! I didn't mention it but it was brought up in a PM. Since the unit doesn't fold up or down, the unit WILL NOT eject or accept a CD!! There is a CD in there and it plays fine but won't eject out. Unit will need to be used with and IPOD, sat. radio, usb, or just for the tuner (and/or just play that one cd in there---Drake/Lil Wayne)!

V.

i will take it can u wait til payday ... let me know if u got the wire harnes and remote i can find another rca harnes pm me
When is payday?!? If its still available then, sure, it's yours. Only a non refundable down payment of 25% of the total will secure it for you.

Yes, have the harness and again 99% sure it's the right one. I have 3-4 pioneer remotes, price is in the first post if you want one.

V.

have you tried resetting it using the reset button? i have the 8600mp in my jeep and the face locks up from time to time, the reset button will fix it every time though.

does that 25% count to the full price lol ? and payday its friday nless i can get some on wensday
Of course it does!

Thanks BoxdGM! Think I tried that though. I'll try it again and for you guys sake, ya'll better hope that doesn't work or she's all mine, lol!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

V.

What you mean it doesnt have the RCA harness? I cant hook RCAS up to it?
It comes with the unit, the face, the faceplate case, trim ring and the cage.

Items it WILL NOT come with is the rca harness and wiring harness (MAY come with the harness...just gotta check if I have one to fit it).

sorry to see it did this to you, did it once for me but didnt thin anything of it. sorry bro.
No worries man, I'm over it.

It comes with the unit, the face, the faceplate case, trim ring and the cage.Items it WILL NOT come with is the rca harness and wiring harness (MAY come with the harness...just gotta check if I have one to fit it).
Thanks for that!

this why i never bought motorized face. but now thats its already broken and super cheap hmmmm....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have plenty of HU's, just about all of them higher end pioneer units with motorized face (2 p80mps, 780mp, 7800mp, 980bt, 7800mp, prs880) and NONE them have messed up on me at all. This one, well, I never used it. Was shipped to me fine but once I tested it 10 mins after I got it, it folded down, I popped in my brand new cd and BOOM! What'da you know, it folds halfway up and has been there every since!!

I used it several time around the shop whenever I wanted to hear my cd that's stuck in it, lol!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.