Pioneer 80PRS for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer 80prs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Beautiful condition, looks close to new.

I don't have the can or the voice mic for this. The mic for setting up the DSP is included along with the beauty ring, USB cable, remote and user manual.

Price:

$180 + paypal and shipping. Will trade for Kenwood KDC-X998. The only reason I want to trade is this is in the car my wife drives most and she wants "pretty" over technical function.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you or me if trading. Continental USA ONLY

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It already is pretty. What a dumb broad.
She's the one using it most often and the Kenwood is much more user friendly. Insulting another forum members' wife is not good for the online community.

She's the one using it most often and the Kenwood is much more user friendly. Insulting another forum members' wife is not good for the online community.
Totally agree with you, is this kind of BS tolerated on this forum?

2nd'ly, I actually just signed up after I saw this post. I have a Pioneer DEH-6600BT, that I think your wife would love. This is the Head my girl wanted because "how pretty it is". My head recently died that iv ran for 8 years, so I decided to get 2 of the pioneers, one for my girl and I. The reason I want to trade is because, it is TO PRETTY hahah. It's a great looking head but it's just to much for me. I'm old school and love that sharp smooth look bro and I would love to trade!!

Hope you consider

Totally agree with you, is this kind of BS tolerated on this forum?
2nd'ly, I actually just signed up after I saw this post. I have a Pioneer DEH-6600BT, that I think your wife would love. This is the Head my girl wanted because "how pretty it is". My head recently died that iv ran for 8 years, so I decided to get 2 of the pioneers, one for my girl and I. The reason I want to trade is because, it is TO PRETTY hahah. It's a great looking head but it's just to much for me. I'm old school and love that sharp smooth look bro and I would love to trade!!

Hope you consider
Everything is tolerated on this forum. Its hilarious. you should see the thunderdome.

Wtf?! I literally just bought one on Thursday and showed up today! Wish I would've waited now
Should have hit me up. I got in an accident and want to get rid of my PRS and get an in dash for my next truck.

Shipping is easy. go down to the local car audio store and ask if they have any left over headunit boxes.
That's not the issue lol. I have everything including original box.. Just depending on what vehicle I get I may just keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...