Pioneer 7800 question

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffs42885
10+ year member

Experienced Noob
DFW
This is a question for people that have the 7800/9800BT deck. I just tried pioneers screensaver software, and i made a slideshow of my last car for a test run..i loaded the files onto a disc, put the disc in, held EQ and LIST and it says disc error...

is there somthing im doing wrong???? anyone know?????

once you have all the pictures or videos you want on your head unit situated in the Export Tab of the screen saver studio, click on the "LKA File Export" button on the bottom right corner. that will then create the LKA file that is needed to change your backrounds. all you need to do is burn that one LKA file to the CD. You have to make sure that your headunit is turned off when you hold down the EQ and the List button.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.