pioneer 760w

Chance89
10+ year member

CrAsHiNg *****
Alberta
time for a new amp once i get money(couple monthes)I'm not posting this like all the other newbies just to ask questions(no offense)...those white pioneer 760watters...I need some fo on them. Are they 2 channel or four?...how much $ and does anybody recommend them or have them for sale? I'd like to go pioneer for my next amp around 200 watts a sub and I'm kinda debating whether I should try and cram two more impp's behind my seat.

http://www.boostcaraudio.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=513

gm_x962.jpg

GM-X962 760 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier

Delivering 760 Watts (peak) of power, the GM-X962 is a fearsome weapon in the war against wimpy music. This 2-channel amplifier features Pioneer's PWM regulated MOSFET power supply that is highly efficient, yet stunningly ferocious. The oversized screw-type power/ground terminals and screw-type speaker terminals allow you to use larger-gauge speaker wire. Bigger wire, more current flow, better sound. And, a built-in selectable crossover makes the install easier and faster. Now, even short trips to the store will be memorable. Hey, is that the last of the milk?

Features

PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply

Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability

Balanced Isolator Input Circuit

Oversized Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals

Screw-Type Speaker Terminals

RCA Inputs

Hi-Volt Input Level Control (200mV-6.5V)

Selectable Crossover: 80Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF)

Specifications

Continuous Power (14.4V): 125Wx2 (4 ohm), 190Wx2 (2 ohm), 380Wx1 (4 ohm)

Max Power (14.4V): 250Wx2 (4 ohm), 760Wx1 (4 ohm)

Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)

Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4W)

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)

Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 12-3/4"

ive had those pioneers before..will never get them again, i had one running on a pair of hx2s...and have alos had them on to impp's...those amps like to cut out, and they fry really easy.

I would really like to go pioneer for an amp. Why are u getting rid of it jbl marshall? I've never bought anything off the net b4 cause Isn't it a pain in ass?...I've checked their site and this model is'nt being made no more I think?...Does anybody got any newer model's that i could buy in a store that they recomend. Thanx for the help guys. I definatlet need a new amp after I buy a set of rims I got lined up. So in a couple monthes I'll definaley be buying.

Also marshall how much did you pay for it new?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.