Pioneer 7600 - keeping the clock set when unit is off

andyvee

UK
As the above sez , i have a 7600mp , i have set the clock and when the unit is playing the clock can be see with the entertainment button > I found somewhere on the web that if the clock is set as the main display that when you turn the unit off the clock will stay on but it does'nt appear to be so or am i doing it wrong ?. :stuck:

to set clock is easy :-

turn unit off with source button

press and hold function button

that'll bring up a menu , goto clock and use d pad on right to set hours/minutes

Bump :-

Anyone know about this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

He didn't ask how to set the clock. He asked how to keep the clock display on when the head unit is switched off.

Generally, the clock will stay on when the head unit is off, as long as the key is still on. Once the key is turned off, you can display the clock by pressing the clock button, but only for a short time; otherwise the clock display would drain the vehicle battery more quickly.

It was another thread on here a while back , the problem is'nt to do with keeping the clock on with the key out as i would'nt really want the clock on whilst im outa the car , the problem is if i'm driving with Hu turned off , thats when i wnat the clock on

If I'm understanding your question correctly, when the head unit is off, and your vehicle is on, press the upper left hand button that says 'XM Mode' and has a picture of a clock. that will give you your clock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.