Pioneer 5900 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lance
10+ year member

All About the dee bees
I recently installed a Pioneer Indash 5900 Touch screen,

But this is the problem, the deck is installed in the dash at an upward angle (OEM location),

so This causes the Deck to make a funny noise anytime a CD or DVD is being played,

My question is other than this Noise, could this mounting location possibly harm the Player in the long run. e.g. that it may start giving problems to reach discs later on or something like that?

Any Advice or help would be appreciated.

p12300203nd.jpg

thats the exact same dash there,

I see the problem, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! That sound is disks rubbing as they spin it might start ruining you disks but I dont think will harm the other functions of you deck.

seems to be a Manufacturer Defect,

If i take the deck out of the OEM location, and hold it completely straight..same problem.

Will take it back to the store on Monday to try and get a replacement.

Thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.