SOLD pioneer 12s for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

pacfalife
10+ year member

i have two pioneer 12s they are the impp, vccs, gray...they are single vioce coils and i have only used them for two weeks,,,i bought them from the local stereo shop form ricerdude,,,he sold them to me as a floor model and has no boxes...i have none of the papers....they are 700 max...they are in great shape...i would like to get 125.oo out of them but if you have a nice cd player or anything else that you would like to trade...just tell me...

N

Lets hook them up to my amp when I get it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif That would be fun to watch

ya actually that would be funny since they aren't mine!!! haha i would never buy pioneer subs except have you seen the comp sub .....5000w max and 2000w rms

Originally posted by pacfalife ya actually that would be funny since they aren't mine!!! haha i would never buy pioneer subs except have you seen the comp sub .....5000w max and 2000w rms

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOO NO WAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM...DO THEY LOOK LIKE THIS???

DUMBASS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.