Pinks?

New Camaro in the works...

I'd have to easily say Camaro in this drag race.

But, I'd still rather own an AWD Turbo import (not riced-out, modified properly..and no bodykits or stickers loosely attached to car) I'm just more impressed at some of the extreme HP per liter #'s that some of the factory imports are producing lately, only by replacing a few engine internals and a turbo upgrade. And the handling, traction they have for the street.

Give both cars street tires and add a little moisture to the ground, and I'll change my mind.

pos = poison on street hehe. camaro might be in works, but in bout a year GM is filing bankruptcy, so it might not get finished lol.
I know they're being taken over in total sales by Toyota but filing backruptcy? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif I dunno man, that seems alittle far-fetched...not to mention devastating to every worker and our economy as a whole.

totally honest, ya it is going to happen. They are going to get rid of pensions and just stick with 401K's . IBM just did same thing. Saves alot of money and still helps people out in long run. Soon most major companies will be doing this. Domestic companies are hurting bad right now. the new mustang and F-150 is pulling Ford out slow, but they are still shutting plants down as well. It sux, but its life.

Lol good question:crazy:
I don't really pay attention to domestics. I hate domestics, give them another couple years and could pretty much officially call them ricers cuz they will no longer be domestics anymore. I believe that most "domestics" are now made oversea as well

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I guess all of those H3 hummers, GMC Canyons, and Chevy Colorados Leaving the plant in my hometown are fakes????

pos = poison on street hehe. camaro might be in works, but in bout a year GM is filing bankruptcy, so it might not get finished lol.
no piece of **** which is why mine is sitting in a parking spot right now inoperable.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

what do you have? you got to take car of your car if you want it to last no matter what it is. Oil dont change itself hehe.

And some parts might be made overseas for Domestics but they are assembled here. Thats why we have ASSEMBLY plants.

Hey chevy audio, is your plant going to be shut down ? or did you dodge a bullet. It sux that GM and Ford is shutting couple plants down. Killing a bunch of small towns.

This is like the thread for everyone to just orally ejaculate. Amazing the ignorance on this board sometimes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Parts could be made in china, and they just assemble the vehical here. Iam just saying that domestics are starting to look more and more like foreign cars, the looks and all.

Parts could be made in china, and they just assemble the vehical here. Iam just saying that domestics are starting to look more and more like foreign cars, the looks and all.
Tis why I will stick with my Pre '99 domestics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date