Pinks?

As long as suspension is set right, you have slicks, and run through some VHT to be safe, you wont spin if you know how to drive. Skyline will ahve to worry bout those half shafts. A ford 9 inch will last longer than 4 skylines. Think about it like this, Tim Lynch on 10.5 street legal M/T et streets runs 6's and 7's easy. show me a skyline that is faster than 8's.

1) '67 Camaro SS weighs less than a Skyline GT-R R342) A fully built big-block would not only produce more peak power, but have a wider power curve as well

3) You're wrong
Aight, prolly am wrong, but I can always dream //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Skyline would prolly keep up pretty good tho.

If they was both stock who do you think would win?

There is no replacement for Displacment.
Your talking about putting a skyline up against a huge Insanely tricked out big block.
how about traction.... 1000hp skyline redline clutchdrop FTW... well for two rookie drivers anyways... I imagine with drag slicks and I a good driver 1000hp nat aspirated will always own a turbo... guess there would have to be rules though about what you can do or I'd show up in a borrwed top fuel dragster FTW

Stock vs. Stock, the GT-R would win ...
GT-R = high-13s

Camaro SS = mid-14s

Mind you, tires in the 60s were ****, so I'd imagine you could take at least a few tenths off the Camaro's time with modern sports tires ...

nope, Camaro SS is a low 13 sec car. If a skyline only does high 13's , i would have destroyed his @ss with my stock 04 mach 1. 12.96 hehe STOCK with 76 miles on it.

NVM, i see your still talking about older camaro haha. thats not a fair race, new car verses old. Also, what is price of skyline......

sorry, if you keep same motors and just mod the hell out of both, camaro WILL win. Why are we comparing to slomaros? How bout something lil faster hehe. Maybe a mustang..... just maybe.

please dont start another camaro vs. mustang jerkoff thread like ones actually so much better than the other. they're both primitive straight line cars.

Well if i want to i can, its a forum. And ya, mustang is better, thats why they still make it.
They don't make camaros anymore?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

its been 4 years buddy, where ya been
Lol good question:crazy:

I don't really pay attention to domestics. I hate domestics, give them another couple years and could pretty much officially call them ricers cuz they will no longer be domestics anymore. I believe that most "domestics" are now made oversea as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date