Pinks?

ok for one, that show is a f*cking joke, its some wanna be badass host who thinks he knows more than the jack sh*t he really does. its a lame take off of common perception of street racing, its ridiculous. the only credit i can give to the show are a couple cars i have liked and a few contestants i have noticed as knowledgable, thats It. if you've ever street raced in your life you know that show is nothing but some bs commercial hype of a tv show

and for camaro vs skyline, holy vague question first of all. if you even know what 3 stages of nitrous are (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) but its not even funny, you're asking about a straight up drag race, hmmm gee i wonder who tends to dominate that sport. gee, huh, lets see, OH yea the rwd v8 powered muscle car. news flash people, awd is only a big traction advantage with street cars, once you actually have a fast car (very few of you seem to know what fast is) traction with awd is probably more difficult due to weight transferring characteristics and front wheel hop. learn your sh*t before talking, almost everyone here knows stereos only, very few know a **** thing else. its such a simple debate, look at some of the street classes at the track, look how many camaros are around, you say modded to the limit well sh*t son that means you do everything you can to a camaro to the point where its barely even the shell and drag race it and do the same with the skyline, psssh, yes there are fast straight line skylines but thats not their forte, the win goes to the camaro... it always has an always will

and dont argue that i'm a domestic pusher, i like both, and it just so happens i build imports, and i'm a dsm'er, so shut up unless you know how things actually are.

ok for one, that show is a f*cking joke, its some wanna be badass host who thinks he knows more than the jack sh*t he really does. its a lame take off of common perception of street racing, its ridiculous. the only credit i can give to the show are a couple cars i have liked and a few contestants i have noticed as knowledgable, thats It. if you've ever street raced in your life you know that show is nothing but some bs commercial hype of a tv show
and for camaro vs skyline, holy vague question first of all. if you even know what 3 stages of nitrous are (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) but its not even funny, you're asking about a straight up drag race, hmmm gee i wonder who tends to dominate that sport. gee, huh, lets see, OH yea the rwd v8 powered muscle car. news flash people, awd is only a big traction advantage with street cars, once you actually have a fast car (very few of you seem to know what fast is) traction with awd is probably more difficult due to weight transferring characteristics and front wheel hop. learn your sh*t before talking, almost everyone here knows stereos only, very few know a **** thing else. its such a simple debate, look at some of the street classes at the track, look how many camaros are around, you say modded to the limit well sh*t son that means you do everything you can to a camaro to the point where its barely even the shell and drag race it and do the same with the skyline, psssh, yes there are fast straight line skylines but thats not their forte, the win goes to the camaro... it always has an always will

and dont argue that i'm a domestic pusher, i like both, and it just so happens i build imports, and i'm a dsm'er, so shut up unless you know how things actually are.
X2

LMAO. Anywho, ya, V8 rear wheel drive will always dominate drag racing. Now the show isnt that bad, its pretty fun to watch. ONLY thing i dont like is the whole give me lenghts, take off nitrous...... ******** ! If you build a nitrous motor, that means its gonna run like **** without it. N/A car will have 11+ compression, nitrous will have 9 or lower, so I be **** if i take my nitrous off. that why we are building turbo car.... my luck the bastard will want us to take the fuking turbo off. RUN WHAT YOU RUN BIOTCHES !

I think the show would be alot better if they didn't have all the negotiating, and only have the best out of three rather than best of 5.

Camaros are pretty heavy. I may be wrong with half the stuff I say, but I don't really care, I am not a hardcore racing fan, just enjoy seeing people talking smack and then losing their car cuz they can't back it up.

IMO a skyline would own a camaro if it is built right and the drive knows how to drive. I think all four wheels on the ground, all pulling at the same time would have an advantage over a heavy car that lifts on takeoff and trys to spin sideways and stuff. I am not a fan of newer domestic cars, but I will give props to the older domestics, they are really nothin but muscle, but I would lean towards the skyline if I had to bet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date