Pics of the new box

I'm pretty sure this box gained me a whole 3 Db's Steve. micing it, i gained 3...but i'm gonna have to mic it again at the next competition.

I didnt build it, but..it was very hard...its about .5 of an inch from each side of my trunk, and about 3 inches from the top of my trunk lid (with the amp, it's around an inch)...

And it's about 1 centimeter from my 6x9 magnets!

to get it in actually, they had to take my rear seats right out, and bend the tip of my rear deck...

Only thing that I hate now, when my seats are folded up, like ALL the bass stays in the trunk now, making my rear deck where the 6x9's are, rattle like a *****...doesn't sound so good with seats up.

But thanks for the input guys. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i dont know if i would like that sense you got take it aprt to get it out and if you put up your seats it isnt near as loud but oh well if you like it then thats good and it does look **** good

grr i hate rattling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

you can see my rear deck moving up and down, hitting my back window-it's funny

just take that piece of cardboard that is their excuse for a rear deck and replace it with custom carpeting that can be found at walmart in the floor-mat aisle. it looks great if you can find a color match, and no rattly rear deck. i had the same problem, that sucker literally would jump up and hit the window. now the carpet is in and looks great. as for the brake-light, get it out of there(the whole contraption, reflector, housing), then get a red 10' neon from wal-mart and hook it up to your brake-light line using a 12v cigarette plug thing(just buy a $5 12v splitter from wal-mart and cut off the two female ends, i don't think you can cut the plug off the neon, you have to use it as a power regulator) then put velcroe on each end and slap that puppy up on the rear deck. not only is it legal, it's now more visible than ever, and it looks kool!

-will

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.