PICs of first fibaglass

Fibaglassa
10+ year member

got my new pics up from my box. tell me what you think. i would like to know if it is possible to port this thing or not.

pic1.txt

pic2.txt

pic3.txt

pic4.txt

pic5.txt

bigpic.txt

i know it still needs to be trimmed and sanded and painted but its a work in progress

That looks real good. A little back bone and off you went. I like the pattern in the fiberglass. Was that cloth? I am doing a bid of fiberglass myself, but your looks good.

Is it totally enclosed?

Does each sub have it's own encloser?

I dont see why you could not port it. I would go for round ports and cut a circle in the fiberglass and glue or fiberglass a port into it. But you are going to need the volum of the encloser first. And I would make both subs have their own encloser.

no its the same enclosure for both subs.... i didnt really feel like chambering the box , heh maby i should have .

it is pretty much all sealed up.. a few leaks but im gonna take care of em.

ill make sure to post new pics when i trim it up and sand it.... and eventully paint it.

**** it no pics are showing?..... i am using a geocities site to link from.... hmm... ....ill try to figure it out.
Ah, they are workin now. :thumbsup

EDIT: Is that box actually attached to the trim pieces? I thought you were supposed to put a barrier(tape, foil, etc.) between the fiberglass and what you are molding it to.

X-tremely tauntful is what it is, saying "I have fiberglass enclosure pictures, then not being able to see them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

all pics are in foriegn car installs in our gallery.

and btw that box is never coming out the car.... I didnt want it to come out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.