Pics in a thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats alot of box for either of those subs.. pretty good subs around for under $200. i've wondered what the pi sound like myself but if thats all u looking at u should get pioneer 3003 pro $80 i'm sure it's a better sub and more efficient too rated at 600rms but i ran over 900 to mine for months no problem most of us over power by a few hundred watts set gain tad low to get clean power..
IF you would read up on t-lines and I know Jeff has even provided you links to some of them for your reading purposes, they would tell you that t-lines take up a lot of internal area because of the length of the port. They're gonna be bigger than your normal sealed/ported boxes........only downfall of t-lines.

IF you would read up on t-lines and I know Jeff has even provided you links to some of them for your reading purposes, they would tell you that t-lines take up a lot of internal area because of the length of the port. They're gonna be bigger than your normal sealed/ported boxes........only downfall of t-lines.
i understand that i just meant lot of work for lower subs..

Was it a lot of work, yes. Was it worth it, absolutely. I mainly wanted to try something different and that I did. The JL performs very well and from what I can tell the PPI will do even better. Plus I've always liked see through boxes.

Yeah, it ain't my first rodeo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I missed building them
That one I built was my 1st....thanks to CSCStang for the design. Gramps mad cuz he didn't win the mat giveaway.

That one I built was my 1st....thanks to CSCStang for the design. Gramps mad cuz he didn't win the mat giveaway.
I just knew I had won it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That was my first box build in 20 years.

Was it a lot of work, yes. Was it worth it, absolutely. I mainly wanted to try something different and that I did. The JL performs very well and from what I can tell the PPI will do even better. Plus I've always liked see through boxes.
well good luck with it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.