Pics in a thread

Participant count
  • Participants list
right click on the image, get direct link. open imagine in new tab, or copy image link. when you paste the link and go to it needs to be the image directly, nothing else on the page.

Thank you for the response. Well lets try this.

JKjATeL.jpg

Those are windows. The purple LED's light off of the trunk switch. The box is a 7 1/2 foot long t-line and houses a single JL12W0 on a Pioneer GM-D8601. I have since turned the box around and will be extending the port another 18" as it is a little short. Here are some build pics.

IHtCkOa.jpg

7RcYpYX.jpg

Yessir. JL12W0 right now. Going to change it to a PPI PH.12 dual 2ohm eventually. It is a perfect rms match for my amp at 1 ohm and at the max of my price range.

Yessir. JL12W0 right now. Going to change it to a PPI PH.12 dual 2ohm eventually. It is a perfect rms match for my amp at 1 ohm and at the max of my price range.
thats alot of box for either of those subs.. pretty good subs around for under $200. i've wondered what the pi sound like myself but if thats all u looking at u should get pioneer 3003 pro $80 i'm sure it's a better sub and more efficient too rated at 600rms but i ran over 900 to mine for months no problem most of us over power by a few hundred watts set gain tad low to get clean power..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.