Picking out a new ride - Recommendations?

ford explorers and jeep cherokees are cheap as shitz right now and are good in snow while being pretty easy for installs. aren't the best when it comes to good gas mileage, but you'll definitely be able to find a decent one for under 9K
I would be willing to bet that insurance on the tuner cars would cost far more than gas would in a 12 month period, even @ $4/gallon for a SUV! Under 25 and not married = wallet rape in Louisiana for insurance. Heck, I even looked into getting the STi last year, and insurance would have been cheaper on a C6 Vette.

For reference, I am about to turn 36 and I am a widower. There is no way I was going to fork over $1,400 every six months for the STi's coverage whereas the Vette would have been $800 every 6 months. The line forms over there to begin slapping me for getting a Mustang over a Vette!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.