• DD M3

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • MMATS 3000.1

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm starting to stage my summer/fall rebuild/upgrade.

So far I ordered another dynamat bulk kit. The trunk and doors are already done.

My Hertz HSKs are getting glassed in the front doors in a few weeks.

I'm waiting on DC to get back with me about reconing my level 4 12s to 15s.

My back seat is coming out and the box will be taking up that space. Im staying with subs up port back. Pretty much the entire hatch will be port.

Im sticking with 2500-3000 watts. Price doesnt matter, I want the best this time.

options:

Sundown SAZ-2500

Orion HCCA 2500

Rockford T2500 cp

DD M3

MMATS 3000.1

In before the other 100 people who are going to say Sundown. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'll start a new build log when it gets going. Im deploying a lot off and on this year so its going to be a slow go. Im not in a hurry, it should be done and loud in about 9 months.

I vote Orion 2500. They are fairly cheap in good condition, do rated cleanly, and the 4 channels arent that hard to find if you want a matching set.

I vote Orion 2500. They are fairly cheap in good condition, do rated cleanly, and the 4 channels arent that hard to find if you want a matching set.
I want to buy new. But still they are priced fair. the fronts have a pdx right now. if I change it out it will be for something ZED or JL HD

I want to buy new. But still they are priced fair. the fronts have a pdx right now. if I change it out it will be for something ZED or JL HD
Then why was that in the options. You arent going to find either one of those new any time soon around here.

my say goes for the mmats.

far and away the most efficient out of the bunch and loves low ohm loads.

the only real down side when buying mmats new is very pricey, but thats what buying something american built will get ya.

my say goes for the mmats.
far and away the most efficient out of the bunch and loves low ohm loads.

the only real down side when buying mmats new is very pricey, but thats what buying something american built will get ya.
the 3000.1 is asking for 200 amps of fusing. i know people burp these things on as low as 35 amps

they will do a good bit more than the 3k they are rated for (as with most of the mmats amps)

my 4k was clamped doing 1250 at 4.6 ohms and 13.8v.

and they can be burped way low on little fusing if you get everything setup right and know what your doing with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...