photoshop experts! plz black out my car!

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
black all the way around i mean ALL the way around billet grille painted black and everything got it half way mmy smoked tails and tint and wanna see if i should go the whole way if someone could do this thanks! door handles to!

101_2799.jpg

DSCI0122.jpg

101_2857.jpg

I'm not good enough with lighting effects to make the dull plastic appear to be shiny like the body paint, but you should do it. It will basically look like a Limited model. You need rims though..all black, no chrome lip.

lol if im doing black rims i dont want the chrome lip its gonna be all black if anything alllll black with just chrome rims for the chrome

no chrome lip if you want it blacked out. I already had this conversation with you and you got all mad when I showed you the murdered out tahoe on rob and big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.