Photobucket's recent changes to their TOS

GSO2.jpg

ultraimg.com works but watermarks pics.

Life just kicks you in the nads every chance it gets. First my normal audio site gets broken and now Photobucket. Guess I'll just delete every pic and vid I have on there.

Atleast its really easy to download all of your albums off of their platform to switch.
Please let goob know...this site needs to be updated. CACO is one of the easiest sites to upload pics straight from your/anyone computer to upload images/pics. None of that upload to a image host then tag onto here. Don't know if it's a server software program or what...

Please let goob know...this site needs to be updated. CACO is one of the easiest sites to upload pics straight from your/anyone computer to upload images/pics. None of that upload to a image host then tag onto here. Don't know if it's a server software program or what...
I still cant get him to fix the search function...

Oh you haven't heard?! It works now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yep. And participated too. Been pretty sweet. And seriously use Tapatalk for pictures.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This is from another forum I'm on where the hotlinks still work:

"Lucky for us, none of this will affect our site, or pretty much any other Xenforo site with knowledgeable admins. Someone has an addon that works around this link block*they have instituted and downloads the images locally as permanent attachments."

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

This is from another forum I'm on where the hotlinks still work:
"Lucky for us, none of this will affect our site, or pretty much any other Xenforo site with knowledgeable admins. Someone has an addon that works around this link block*they have instituted and downloads the images locally as permanent attachments."

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Why does it work for some people, but not others then?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

llebcire

llebcire
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
My63bug