Phone Automation

Participant count
  • Participants list

Skyking75

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am looking to find a head unit that will allow me to do all phone calls hands free. I want to be able to say "Call Wife" and have it dial the number. My current radio allows me to do everything else but I can't make calls with out going to the phone book manually. Will Apple Car play allow me to accomplish this. I have Apple phone products.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I...
I got my microwave hooked up to my stereo...the bass drop when my hot pocket is done is quite frankly breathtaking...
It all works fine, I had to change the Bluetooth connection type on my iPhone from being blank, to car stereo
When in doubt, use an app called Signal Generator and play tones in the tens. The phase will be easier to distinguish.
I don't know about the charger, but here's what I picked up for a mount. If you know just about every phone mount, GPS/Garmin/GoPro, etc...

About this thread

Skyking75

CarAudio.com Newbie
Skyking75
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from