Phoenix Gold Xenon x1200.1 FS, get 2K RMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition, few scratches on the left side of the amp, nothing major but overall all 8/10. 10/10 mechanical. I have only powered it on to make sure it works. ONLY reason I'm selling is cause I found the PG Xenon 600.1 I really want and I just want to recoop how much this cost. Missing 3 of the boots.

Rated at 1200rms @ 1, 2, and 4 ohms but underpowered. I don't have the birthsheet but you can expect over 1300rms. Also, the reason I was going to use it, it can pump out 2200rms+ with a simply delay. No going into the board and soldering anything. Just get a delay to make the amp boot-up prior to noticing the subs are hooked up, or unhook the subs until the amp boots up(2-3 secs) and rehook the subs up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/124912-phoenix-xenon-wiring-trick-use-own-risk-i-am-not-responsible-you-doing.html

SPECS.

•1200 Watt Power Amplifier

•High efficiency (greater than 80%) Class D Operation

•Xe.load™: optimized for any impedance load

•Xe.tune™: 24dB Linkwitz-Riley subsonic and low pass crossovers

•Xe.flow™: variable thermal feedback controlled fans

•Buffered RCA full range thru output

•Remote Monitoring Display (RMD) port

•Low Pass Level control ready (LPL-44)

•1200W x 1 (4-1 ohm)

•Built-in Crossovers

•Optional Remote Voltage Display

•Optional Remote Low-Pass Level Control

•Variable input sensitivty

•0 - 18dB Bass Boost at 45Hz

•CEA-2006 Compliant

•Dimensions: 18.25" L x 10.6" W x 2.5" H

Price:

300 shipped OBO!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i had one of these and loved it... really crazy and not sure if i'd try that trick..

bump for a great amp! nobody ever has DAS BOOTS for these amps either for some reason

I know a couple that have done it for dailies. I plan on running the 600.1 as a burper. Still a great amp not doing the mod. 275 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...