Phoenix Gold Octane R6.5COMP

spljim
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
IL
are thes ok i wont to upgrad my Component Speakers right now all i have is the stock components in a 2000 mustang with the mock 460 sound sistem they are starting to sound bad if i put the pg in the stock lockchen of the stock amp will that sound beter then stock i am not loking for the best component i just wont somthing chip and beter then stock i can get them for 60 shiped bnib:)

Personally, I would avoid those speakers. Compared to other component sets they are a complete joke. Not even an outboard crossover network. If you are going to upgrade, at least step into some Infinity Reference 6010CS's

the crossover is bilt in to my stock amp all i ned to do is swich out the components and the Tweeter that is what the gay at crutchfield sed when cald them

all i ask is that the pg sound beter then the 6 year old components that i have now will the sound beter i dont have alot of money because i just bought a house and the pg are onely 60 what alse is ther in that price range that is beter then the pg

all i ask is that the pg sound beter then the 6 year old components that i have now will the sound beter i dont have alot of money because i just bought a house and the pg are onely 60 what alse is ther in that price range that is beter then the pg
I think you should spend the $60 on hooked on phonics!

http://secure.hop.com/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.