SOLD Phoenix Gold mono and 4 channel

orangelss
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sedalia
I just bought these but than came accross a good deal on a pr of ESX amps and the orange like ESX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif. So putting these up for sale. Phoneix Gold RSD1200.1 and 500.4. Both amps are in near perfect shape and have been tested to make sure everything is in working order. Tested out A-Ok!! Specs for the 1200.1 can be found here

RSD1200.1 - Phoenix Gold 1200 Watt RSD Class D Monoblock Amplifier

and for the 4 channel here

RSD500.4 - Phoenix Gold 500 Watt RSD 4-Channel Amplifier

Here is a pic of them waiting for you in my living room

newinstall003.jpg

newinstall005.jpg

newinstall004.jpg

$350 for the pr shipped to your door. NO PAYPAL USPS money orders only. No trades unless you have a ESX Q175.2 would like a second one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Terrific guy to deal with here.

Orange, you son-of-a-bish, you better give me dibs on that MASS 15" if/when you decide to part with it, lol.

Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks for the bump/feedback. Plan on keeping the MASS for quite awhile. Can't wait for the box to get here so I can give her a spin.

I'll check with a friend for you on those amps. He just got a pair of RSDC 12s and it would be cool to power all it with matching equipment. It is 1200x1 at 1 ohm right? It have a gain knob(remote)? Any Idea if it does rated?

Kevin

Still here. Would really prefer to sell as a pr. I do have a guy that wants the 4 ch over on diyma. So If I for certian have a buyer for the mono I will seperate. Also open to partial trades.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.