Phoenix Amp Help..

MDSUPERSTAR

I bought 2 Resonant Engineering 8" subs, and an Alpine component setup.

I am looking into buying an amp, but am unsure what amp I need, or if I need 2 even.

Component Specs:

Peak Power 250W

RMS Power 50W

Heres the specs on the subs:

RMS Power 175W

Peak Power 250W

Question: What amp specs do I need? Basically I have no clue on the amp situation, I've researched this and am still lost, so I need all the help I can get. I was looking at getting a Phoenix Gold Octane-R R4.0:2 for the components, and I want a Phoenix Gold amp for my subs as well. What amp should I look into?

Thanks in advance..

Xenon,you are going to get people that say things about the new line,but trust me the Xenon line are very good.

Most people that are going to say stuff bad about them have not heard them so do not go by what people say on the net and if they do say things about them ask them if they have personally heard them.Some will lie and I hope all will tell the truth if they have actually heard them.

Xenon,you are going to get people that say things about the new line,but trust me the Xenon line are very good.
Most people that are going to say stuff bad about them have not heard them so do not go by what people say on the net and if they do say things about them ask them if they have personally heard them.Some will lie and I hope all will tell the truth if they have actually heard them.
Nobody ever said they dont SOUND good. They sound as good as or better than Titanium, tantrum and even M series. Performance has never been the issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.