PHD FB 6.1 pros....needs amp

Hunter88

Indiana
Ill be buying the phd 6.1 pros in a few weeks. I thought about the ppi 900.4. Running active with a 80prs. Looking to keep it under 200 for the amp. Also thought about the ppi 1000.1 for the soon to be (2) sa-8's. Good amps to compliment or look for something else?

Ill be buying the phd 6.1 pros in a few weeks. I thought about the ppi 900.4. Running active with a 80prs. Looking to keep it under 200 for the amp. Also thought about the ppi 1000.1 for the soon to be (2) sa-8's. Good amps to compliment or look for something else?
We can get you the PPI amps if you prefer to keep your business on the forum. The Phantom amps are among the best value you can find. The crossovers are nice but you only need the amp to be set to pass the full range signal on each channel with the 80PRS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.