PG Xenon amps /SSMB6's

Participant count
  • Participant list

psych0ticnemes1
5,000+ posts

Psych0tic Customs
Behind You
EDIT: scratch the SSMB6's, need components, not just mid-bass

i'm sure they are good quality, but are they underrated as well? If so how much? Thanks!

am picking up the 600.1 here and the 100.2 here

Are these good deals? i am powering the 100.2 to a pair of Diamond D3's from here

I don't need high end sound, just good coaxs. Think these will sound good? I have heard good things about the D3 series.

Thanks!

but are they underrated as well? If so how much?
What are you asking about , the amps or the SSMB6's ?

The SSMB6's jam ! good punchy mid bass , but your right they need a midrange and tweeter to sound good . Their purpose is to add bottom end to an existing component set . I am only sending 75 watts each to mine and they eat it up . They are rated at 125 RMS and 250 MAX .

The D3's are nice sounding , just didnt seem to like alot of power . My son had them and a mid toasted on him in about 3 months . He was giving them 100 watts RMS though .... He went up to the D6 components and it was pretty amazing how much more mid bass the D6's had ...... With that 100.2 you should be ok though ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.