PG Xenon 600.1

I remember correctly xenons would put out the same amount of power in 1 ohm as it would at 4 ohm, so running it at 4 ohm would be the best since you won't get any more power out of it.

I remember correctly xenons would put out the same amount of power in 1 ohm as it would at 4 ohm, so running it at 4 ohm would be the best since you won't get any more power out of it.
x2 The xenons love running at 4 ohms.

4 ohms will be best for that amp. It will however, put out more power the lower the impeadence. Even though it has the Xe.Load, a benched 600.1 did 617 w @ 4 ohms, and 712w @ 2 ohms. 1 ohm was not tested. It would benifit you (and your amp) better to go 4 ohm.

My bad.

I just looked up the bench results and I hate it when I'm wrong.

Thanks smgreen20.

615.2 @ 4 ohms

722.5 @ 2 ohms

I don't know what the 1 ohm power is.

I thought that it lost a lot of efficiency at 1 ohm though.

Why am I posting on Christmas eve? Santa is almost here!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.